Jaguar Community Day
Jaguar Community Fair (Jag Com)
The Jaguar Community Fair is a great opportunity for your organization to connect with nearly 16,000 new and returning South Alabama students. It is a great way to celebrate the academic year and connect with services, products, and involvement opportunities from around the Mobile community. The Student Center will take a portion from each registration to put towards door prizes and give-a-ways. Additionally, sales are not permitted during the Jaguar Community Fair.
Registration will be open July 9th.
Jag Com will take place in September 26, 2018 -- 10am - 2pm. Registration has closed for this year's event. Please email email@example.com for further information.
Jaguar Community Fair- Vendor Fees
Registration fee includes a 8'x5' space, one 6' table skirted, and two chairs.
Space is limited in both areas and will be based on first come first serve basis.
Mall Area (Premium Space)- $150
This area is located between the Bookstore and Food Court. This space is limited to ten vendors. Sales are not permitted during the fair.
Ballroom (Regular Space)- $75
This space is located in the Student Center Ballroom. Sales are not permitted during the fair.
Registered Non-Profit- $50
Ballroom availability only.
Additional Table- $10
Additional table must be maintained within the 8'x5' space provided.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to Khaela Huey or Rachael Bolden via phone (251) 460-6077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
GENERAL EVENT RULES AND POLICIES
- Vendor Booth.
- Each booth space is 8’ x 5’. South Alabama will set up each booth with a 6’ table and 2 chairs - tables will be skirted red or navy.
- Vendors are responsible for clean-up of assigned area at the conclusion of the event. All boxes must be broken down and stacked underneath the table. South Alabama will recycle at conclusion of event.
- South Alabama has a limited amount of power available. As such, power will be provided only upon prior approval of South Alabama. All Vendor electrical equipment shall be properly wired and shall comply with South Alabama safety regulations.
- Vendors intending to use amplified sound at their booth shall obtain prior approval
from the Student Center. If granted, South Alabama reserves the right to revoke such
permission from Vendor if at any time during the event South Alabama determines, at
its sole discretion, such amplified sound is disruptive or inappropriate for the spirit
of the event.
- South Alabama does not endorse, support, or accept liability claims made by Vendors
as to the qualities or merits of their products or services, and no advertisement
or mention will indicate, claim, or suggest such endorsement or support. All handouts
must be distributed within the event area.
- Event Area Access. In providing space to Vendors, South Alabama does not relinquish
the rights to control the management of the event site or to enforce all the necessary
and proper rules for the management and operation of the event.
- Vendors shall be responsible for all damage to property, injury to persons and loss, expense, inconvenience and delay which may be caused by, or result from, the Vendor’s use of the premises during the event, or from any act, omission, or neglect of the vendor, its contractors, or employees. If, during the Fair, the premises or any portion of the premises or grounds are damaged by the act or negligence of the vendors or its agents or employees, the Vendor shall pay to South Alabama, upon demand, such a sum as shall be necessary to restore the premises to their original condition.
- South Alabama assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any property placed in the premises and South Alabama, its officers, agents and employees are hereby expressly-relieved and discharged from any and all liability for any loss, injury or damages to persons or property that may be sustained by reason of occupancy of the premises, grounds, or any part thereof.
- The Vendor shall save, defend, hold harmless and indemnify the State of Alabama, South Alabama, and its officers, directors, agents and employees from and against claims, suits, actions, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses of any nature whatsoever (“claims”) resulting from, arising out of, or relating to the negligent acts or omissions of the Vendor, its officers, employees or agents during the Fair.
- Based on intended activity during the fair – as reported through registration for the event - Vendors may be required to obtain, at Vendor's expense, and keep in effect during the duration of the Fair, General Liability Insurance. General Liability shall include contractual, product, and completed operations liability with limits not less than $1,000,000, combined single limit. South Alabama their officers, employees and agents shall be included as additional insured in said insurance policy.