During Fall 2012, after an extensive review and pilot process, the University selected i>clicker as its campus-wide clicker solution. i>clicker works equally well with Windows or Mac and with any presentation software (PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Apps, Prezzi, etc.), without requiring any manual integration with the presentation.
- Request an Instructor Kit from Glen Garrett, our i>clicker rep, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend an i>clicker training session at the ILC (see ILC Events Page for dates and times)
- Consult with the ILC on use of the i>clicker if needed.
- Contact the USA Bookstore to request i>clickers for your class.
- Be sure to include the iClicker on your syllabus.
- How to Create an i>clicker Course
Training & Tutorials
The ILC offers training sessions at various times, so be sure to check our Events page for dates and times. You will also find some online resources below:
- i>clicker User Guide
- Instructor Guide (i>clicker 7.4) - Gradebook Integration (Sakai)
- Training Webinar
- i>clicker Support Portal
- Best Practices
- REEF Polling Video Tutorial