Do you have amazing pictures from your time abroad? We want to see them!
Enter your favorite picture(s) here to be eligible for prizes through our photo contest and to be featured on the study abroad website.
▼ Entry Requirements
- You must be a current USA student to enter.
- Photos must be submitted via email to email@example.com.
- A maximum of five entries per student is allowed.
- Inappropriate, lewd, disrespectful, or offensive submissions are not permitted.
- Repeat submissions will not be considered.
- Images should not be digitally enhanced.
- Submissions must include your name, the category in which you are entering each photo, the title of your photo, the location where the photo was taken, and the name of your program.
- Deadline for entry is November 1st, 2017.
- Local Culture
- Jag Pride
▼ Voting Process
Finalists will be notified of their status once determined. Details pertaining to the voting process will be released at that time.
Winners will be announced during International Education Week, November 13-17. The 1st place winners of each category will receive a gift package from Study Abroad.
By submitting a photograph you guarantee that you are the original and sole creator of the photograph and own all rights to the photograph. Furthermore, you grant the Office of International Education the right to use the photograph.