GMAT Test Prep
I didn't expect to get this much out of the class, I learned to look at problems in a new way.
The USA Center for Continuing Education GMAT Prep class is ideal for anyone looking to pursue a Master of Business Administration (MBA) or other business-related advanced degree within the next five years. Whether you are a recent grad or a returning professional, our course format will arm you with the quantitative and verbal skills you need to succeed on the GMAT.
Maximize Your Potential
GMAT Test Prep classes are offered on campus and online giving you the option to choose the format and schedule that works best for you. On campus programs give you the familiar experience of working within a traditional classroom setting. While, live-online classes offer the same great program as the traditional class with the added flexibility of attending class from anywhere or at any time.
The virtual classroom provides you with the opportunity to interact in real-time with our expert instructors with the added benefit of watching recordings of your class sessions at your convenience for up to 30 days after the course ends.
The GMAT Test Prep course includes expert instruction, all required course materials, and access to diagnostic exams in one convenient, affordable package.
Quantitative Topics Include:
- Strategies for handling math questions in the confusing data sufficiency format
- Approaches to math questions presented in abstract form
- Tactics for translating difficult real-world word problems into algebraic expressions or equations
- Review of the mathematical concepts tested in each of the GMAT quantitative formats
Verbal Topics Include:
- Spotting correct idiomatic speech in sentence completion problems
- Understanding the key components of arguments in critical reasoning problems
- Answering reading comprehension questions quickly, without reading the entire passage
Integrated Reasoning Topics Include:
- Interpreting data from tables, graphs, text, and other sources
- Dealing with multiple questions about the same data
- Analyzing data from multiple columns for two-part analysis questions
General Topics Include:
- Utilizing the process of elimination
- Mastering time management skills
- Minimizing test anxiety