The point system is a competition awarding the most successful University of South Alabama Greek Organizations, Residence Halls, and Independent Teams for excelling in all aspects of Intramural Sports. This includes but is not limited to the following: participation, sportsmanship, and success in competition. The following are the guidelines:
- All Greek organizations, recognized by the University of South Alabama Greek Life office.
- All Residence Hall teams, recognized by the Housing/Dining Department.
- All Independent teams with 2 or less alumni members.
- Overall Fraternity
- Overall Sorority
- Overall Residence Hall
- Overall Independent (will be determined from pool of Men’s, Women’s, and Co-Rec teams)
- All team names must be the same/similar for every sport.
- All Greek and Res Hall teams must include a part of their organization in their team name.