MSDNAA Sign Up
In order to be eligible to receive MSDNAA software, you need to submit some basic information. Please fill out the form below and click Submit. You will be informed by e-mail about how to obtain the software.
You must submit all four pieces of information. If you leave out a piece, you will not be eligible to use the system.
In order for you to receive the software that is available in the program, you must be a student registered in at least one course in the School of Computing. Your information will be verified before you are given access to the software.
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE ALREADY ENTERED YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS HERE, THEN DO NOT ENTER IT AGAIN. THIS SITE IS NOT DIRECTLY CONNECTED TO e-academy, AND IT WILL DO NO GOOD TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL AGAIN. YOU WILL RECEIVE NOTIFICATION OF YOUR PASSWORD WITHIN 1 or 2 DAYS
Attention: If you have already signed up for an MSDNAA account you can login to MSDNAA with this link
- The SoC site will normally be inaccessible between 2 a.m. and 4 a.m. each day. Do not start your download if it won't finish before 2 a.m.
- If the software you download has the extension CDR or IMG, then you need to change the extension to ISO.
- An ISO file is an image of a CD. In order to create the CD, do not copy the ISO file to the CD.
- In the software you use, for example Easy CD Creator, you have an option to Create a CD from a CD image. This is what you want to use.
- If you are downloading Microsoft Project Professional, you need to send e-mail to email@example.com with your name and student number to receive a product key.
- If you are having problems extracting the files from the VS .NET download, rename the file to something simple like VS .Net. When you unpack the files, unpack them into a simply directory like c:\temp;
- If you have other questions or experience different problems, then send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.